Seaarland Management Services Pvt Ltd. based in Mumbai, India, provides a new era of Ship Management with Comprehensive range of Ship Manning and allied services. Seaarland also provides value based training for its seafarers and upholds their welfare. Its strength lies in providing ownership work environment, fact based transparency and excellent shore based support and its flexibility to improve its system and procedures in answer to the challenges of a very dynamic maritime environment. The company has at its disposal, Professional Manpower, both Ashore and at Sea, operating to Internationally recognized Quality Management Standards.
• Seaarland has a concise company policy and is committed to offering first class Ship Management Services with emphasis on Safety, Pollution Prevention and to providing a high Standard of on board maintenance. The company has been formed in 2001 and is a member of MASSA (Maritime Association of Ship Owners, Ship Managers and Agents) and approved by Director General of Shipping Mumbai (RPSL-MUM-489).
• Our quality policy emphasizes following:
• To provide well qualified, trained, and experienced maritime personnel to man vessels.
• To fulfill all regulatory and obligatory requirements at National and International levels.
• To provide quality service effectively and efficiently.
• To provide high quality customer services with customer services audit.
• To develop innovative services that attracts customers and address core concerns of industry.
• To adhere to quality Management System and its requirements and continuously monitor and improve its effectiveness.
• Seaarland has established its Own Crewing office in Mumbai. In house training can be conducted by means of modern training aids. Officers and Crew are regularly briefed with the latest rules and regulations with regards to Flag state inspections, Port state, Vetting etc.
Is to be a “World Class Indian Recruitment and Placement Service Provider”, benchmarking ourselves against international standards and best practices in terms of Manning, Training, Social acceptance, technology, service levels, risk management, audit, and compliance. The objective is to build sound customer satisfaction so as to be a preferred provider of manning services and to achieve a healthy growth. We are committed to do this while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and continual improvement in services.
We at Seaarland have committed to add continuous value to our Our vision is to serve leading companies by consistently delivering superior value with the highest quality standards by undertaking a truly global approach.
Capt Vishal Breja
Mr. Manmath Rao
Mr. Vishal Bhave
Mr. Sachin Ghoderao
Mr. Vaibhav Shah
Mr. Durgesh Sandaragiri